Oh, hi weather. This isn’t a tease or anything. It’s sunny, but pouring. Oh wait, it’s sunny again — I guess I can venture outside. Nope! Windstorm and downpour — despite there being almost no cloud cover. I am sure there is some kind of atmospheric explanation for this phenomenon (err, climate change?), but frankly I don’t have time for learning. All I know is it’s stupid and shouldn’t be tolerated. Speaking of intolerable, you are stuck with another IronCityspy post as Spy is in the midst of interviews and various networking engagements. Let’s see if I can scrounge up any interesting links for you all:
- ARL Now has some pretty nice photos of before the wind storm hit us — Apparently it hit 60 mph today — stupid Februany.
- To crack down on crime, Metro may start limiting youths from riding — It’s like they want us bloggers to hate them.
- Local youth to be tried as an adult — Jesus does DC hate the Bieber generation.
- George Mason has shorn up the Colonial League, While Georgetown’s Wright will be back in time for the big dance — DC will have quite a bit to cheer for in March….unlike these idiots
- Metro police has MVP, “most violent people” list – I’m sure this won’t encourage already violent youth.
- Metro has strong opinions about babies. And you having them
Spy will be back next week — happy Friday!